"The easiest way to gain speed." - Padraig Harrington, 3x Major Champion
Gain 20 yards in 6 weeks with Golf's #1 Swing Speed Training System used by 700+ Tour Professionals.
Get the complete SuperSpeed Training bundle our Ambassadors use to gain and maintain speed out on Tour including the original SuperSpeed Golf Training System, the SuperSpeed C Training Club, the SuperSpeed Squeeze, and the PRGR Portable Launch Monitor.
- Our original SuperSpeed Golf Training System uses 3 clubs - 2 that are lighter than your driver + 1 that is heavier - to speed up your golf swing through overspeed training.
- The SuperSpeed C Club is counterweighted to train maximum arm/hand and release speed.
- The SuperSpeed Squeeze is a grip strength trainer to increase hand and arm strength to maximize your speed.
- Combine these three systems with our free online training and track your speed gains with the easy-to-use and accurate PRGR Portable Launch Monitor.
Which set is right for me? It depends on what driver you play!
- Men's Set - Standard Men's Driver - 60g+ Shaft, X, S, R Flex
- Senior Set - Ultralight Driver - Under 60g Shaft, R, S, A Flex
- Ladies Set - Ultralight Driver - Under 60g Shaft, R, A, L Flex
The ULTIMATE Speed Bundle !
Don’t buy another overpriced driver this year. Instead, make distance gains with The ULTIMATE Speed Bundle is the complete package including the original SuperSpeed Golf Training System, The new SuperSpeed C Training Club, and the brand new 2021 PRGR Portable Launch Monitor. This package guarantees that you will see big swing speed gains.
The Men’s SuperSpeed Golf Training System is the perfect way to add up to 30 more yards to your drive! Coupled with our complimentary online video instruction series on the training page. Increase the speed and power of your golf swing by 5% to 8% in as little as 4-6 weeks of regular practice.
Bundle PRGR below with the set to make a further saving!
]The New PRGR Portable Launch Monitor is the perfect addition to any SuperSpeed Golf Training Package. It is an affordable and super-accurate Doppler Radar-based pocket-size portable launch monitor that is incredibly easy to use.
FREE EU SHIPPING
Bundle PRGR with a SuperSpeed set and make a further saving.
Purchase this training club if... You want to increase hand and arm speed.
Counterweight training alters the physics of your golf swing by significantly changing the balance point of the golf club and moves mass behind your hands. This allows for significantly faster release speed of the golf club which produces much faster hand and arm speed in your golf swing. Similar to training with Orange Whip that help you improve rhythm and tempo, but with the huge bonus of increasing your club head speed and distance too!
The SuperSpeed C club is the newest addition to the SuperSpeed line up. This allows for a significantly faster release speed leading to more club head speed. Complimentary online video instruction is provided under the training tab on the website. The C club can be used on its own or coupled with the original SuperSpeed Golf Set.
Bundle your SuperSpeed set with a PRGR Launch Monitor and save €30
The Senior SuperSpeed Golf Training System is the perfect way to add up to 30 more yards to your drive! Coupled with our complimentary online video instruction series, this system will help you increase the speed and power of your golf swing by 5% to 8% in as little as 4-6 weeks of regular practice.
As we age it becomes increasingly difficult to create rotational power in the swing. Adding Overspeed training to your program will help increase stability, flexibility, and improve speed, power, and consistency in your golf swing.
Bundle with the PRGR or Blast to make a further saving!
The SuperSpeed Golf Training System for Ladies is one of the single greatest breakthroughs in women’s game improvement. With this system players are learning to create efficient speed and power, increase the height, spin, and trajectory of their golf shots, hit the ball farther down the fairway, and lower their scores! In 4-6 weeks of regular practice we see huge gains in distance not only with the driver, but also with the irons, hybrids, and fairway woods. Getting the ball up in the air and on the green has never been easier!
Bundle with a PRGR or Blast and make a further saving!
Bundle PRGR with the set to make further savings!
The Junior SuperSpeed Golf Training System helps players from 11-14 years maximize their power potential. This system is also perfect for adults under the height of 5’2” who use a lightweight driver. Coupled with almost 2 years of online instruction, this system will help you increase the speed and power of your golf swing by 5% to 8% in as little as 4-6 weeks of regular practice. Become one of the longest and most consistent drivers in your age bracket!
Bundle PRGR below with the set and make a further saving!
Off-center strikes are the #1 reason most amateur golfers lose distance. It is difficult however, to figure out exactly where contact was made on each swing. Even some of the best launch monitors don’t measure face contact.
Designed specifically for beginning golfers ages 8-10, the SuperSpeed All Star Set brings age specific speed training to juniors. Coupled with our junior specific All-Star training protocols, we are able to continue to nurture speed and power training to players as they begin to wrestle with many of the more sport specific skills of golf. Whether on their own or in an organized group program, players will learn to maximize the speed, power, and consistency of their golf swing.
Bundle PRGR below with the set and save off regular price!
Bundle PRGR below with the set and save €29 off regular price!
The Precision Motion Sensor easily and securely attaches to the grip of nearly any regulation putter, driver, iron or wedge and SuperSpeed Overspeed Training Club. The sensor then connects to your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone via Low Energy Bluetooth providing accurate metrics and valuable insights for every part of your game.
Works only with Adult SuperSpeed sets
Bundle with a SuperSpeed set and Save €29
The Sport Sensors Swing Speed Radar is the perfect addition to any SuperSpeed Golf Training Package. With this simple device, you are not only able to measure your swing speed with a golf club, but also with any of the SuperSpeed Golf Training Clubs. We have found that using this radar during our protocols will provide great motivation to make each swing faster than the last. This will optimize the OverSpeed Training effect and maximize speed gains.
The most affordable, portable instrument available for measuring clubhead swing speed and tempo time
The Swing Speed Radar with Tempo Timer (SSRTT) is basically two instruments in one. When used on the driving range, or during practice rounds, the immediate feedback of these two inputs provided by the SSRTT, along with the ball flight characteristics, will help establish a benchmark by which a golfer can monitor swing performance, optimize swing mechanics, and monitor swing consistency.
- Players can measure their swing speed, determine their speed for optimum performance, monitor their swing consistency and select the club characteristics that best suit their swing.
- Increased swing speed corresponds to increased ball distance. However, over-swinging can produce inferior results, 'it's not how hard you swing but how well you swing'.
- The Swing Speed Radar provides real time velocity feedback that assists players and coaches/instructors in measuring performance improvement and in trouble shooting swing mechanics.
- The Swing Speed Radar with Tempo Timer compliments tempo training by measuring a golfers' actual Tempo Time consistency, from club takeaway to ball contact, to one hundredth of a second.
- It has proven to be the tool of choice for professional golf instructors and clubmakers.
- No need to adjust settings—it's ready to use. No need to attach device(s) to the clubhead or shaft. No need to hit an actual golf ball—use a wiffle ball, Birdie Ball, sponge ball or equivalent to simulate a real ball.
- The Swing Speed Radar is used and endorsed by many professional golf players and coaches, like Jim McLean, the 1994 PGA National Teacher of the Year and owner of the Jim McLean Golf Schools.