Level 3 Advanced - Wrist Mechanics ASD3 Sprint
During the level 3 protocol, at week 20, we recommend you start identifying where you might be leaking in speed. We created this so you can work on your individual weaknesses to personalize and optimize your speed training. SuperSpeed’s 3 major components of speed are ground forces, sequencing, and lag. We have created manual tests to measure each component to determine if you need to implement an ASD protocol into your training program once per week.
- Test for each component of speed using the manual tests described below.
- For each test you fail, implement the ASD protocol one day per week. Continue to perform level 3 protocol for the remaining 2 days per week. Once you pass the test you can stop performing the ASD protocol.
- If you fail more than one test, start with ASD-1 protocol and then once you pass that test you can move onto implementing ASD-2 and then ASD-3 protocols.
Before you Begin
Please follow these safety guidelines when training with SuperSpeed Golf:
- Always warm up before training
- Do NOT hit the ground
- Switch your grip when changing from dominant to non-dominant sides
- Always swing towards open space, hitting net or driving range
- Do not swing towards another person
- Do not perform more than 3 days per week
- Take one full rest day between sessions
- Wear a glove
Record a video from face on with a driver using your mobile device. Slow motion is the best setting to use. Use drawing tools on your device to measure the angle between your forearm and wrist. Measure at the top of the backswing and the start of the downswing, If the angle increases as they start the downswing you need to work on your lag.
Click to download each asset